Thursday

Final Post 19.01.10

The digital marketing plan for Wired is now complete, the website is finished along with the strategy for the next 5 years.
Personally I believe the strengths of the project are the finished website which I think is incredibly appealing to the majority of students. It has been time consuming, however the outcome is worth it and I have learnt a lot of skills from doing it. I now feel comfortable using Photoshop and Dreamweaver and would happily do it again.
I also think the blog has worked well, I kept a journal using Microsoft word so I could organize the materials before I entered them on the blog and then bit by bit I slowly put them on. However since I did it in large chunks I were unable to put certain sections with earlier ones I had originally posted and therefore the organisation isn't as good as I'd hoped, but hopefully it is still understandable and enjoyable to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment